Process Pump Customer Service Representative (Inside Sales)
Motion Industries’ salespeople provide the highest levels of technical support in the industry. Our Customer Service Representatives (Inside Sales) professionally represent the Company to our customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need. We are seeking a qualified CSR to provide inside sales support for the Process Pump Group. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes, and take customer orders
- Order and source products
- Negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Proactively generate sales and promote Company products
- Expedite backorders
- Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
- Assist with customer returns
- Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
- Troubleshoot customer concerns
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Industry and sales experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of supply chain systems helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good driving record
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products, and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.