Fluid Power Technician
Motion Industries’ Service Technicians provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. We are looking for a candidate with bench mechanic, welding, and tube bending experience. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Troubleshoot and service hydraulic systems
- Repair hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, and other related items
- Use welding, schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience, and field service experience to make accurate and timely repairs
- Experienced in hydraulic pump, hydraulic cylinder and mechanical gear box repair
- Hydraulic power unit fabrication skills and some electrical knowledge preferred
- High mechanical intelligence
- Welding experience
- Machinist experience
- Experienced in hydraulic troubleshooting, schematic reading, and tube bending
- Repair Shop and Field Service experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
Motion Industries (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the industrial marketplace with MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operation) replacement parts and services through a network of 500 locations across North America, Canada and Mexico. Customers have access to over 4.1 million parts from Motion’s extensive line of authorized brands in Bearings, Mechanical Power Transmission, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Hydraulic and Industrial Hose, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components, Industrial Supplies, and Material Handling.
Beyond parts, Motion Industries provides hands-on-services that are critical to the smooth operation of our customers’ facilities. We are at the forefront of e-business and technology in our industry and we have our own training institute.
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products, and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please visit www.motionindustries.com.