Regional Director, Shared Service Fulfillment
The Regional Director, Shared Service Fulfillment is responsible for the Safe and Efficient Operation of the Fulfillment Operations for a designated region. They may support Manufacturing Operations and has Site Responsibility for Facility Operations in their assigned region.
- Provides direction to Fulfillment Staff driving the safe and efficient receipt of inbound material, order processing, and shipping of customer orders
- Maintains the Facility to EIS standards and is the Point of Contact for all building related issues
- Develops and manages to Operational Budgets and Cost guidelines
- Has overall responsibility for Fulfillment and Facility matters within assigned region
- Will frequently interact Corporate Fulfillment Leadership, Manufacturing Leadership, Supply Chain Leadership, and Sales Leadership
- Backfills for VP of Warehouse and Distribution as required
- Provide direction for Managerial, Supervisory and floor associates as needed
- Develop and mentor next level down leadership identifying high performers and creating development plans
- Prepares monthly KPI report tracking performance against annual targets and providing corrective action plans for out of conformance performance indicators
- Likely to have some multi-site responsibilities
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in related business field or engineering with 3 to 5 years leadership in a distribution environment with experience in manufacturing a plus
- Successful leadership in a multi-client environment
- Certification in Six Sigma or Lean are preferred
- A highly developed ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to influence beyond the sphere of direct reports
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfortable presenting to Senior Leadership
- Able to work in a team environment and fulfilling objectives with minimum direct supervision
- Travel not to exceed 50% as required
EIS, Inc., (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) is a North American Distribution leader in process materials, production supplies and industrial motor repair products to the major markets it serves. We proudly support our customers in Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM), Electrical Apparatus (Motor) Repair, Electronic Assembly markets, and much more.
We offer a comprehensive network to our customers with nearly 40 strategically placed stocking locations, totaling more than 680,000 square feet of warehouse space across North America, including Canada and Mexico. We also operate in Carolina, Puerto Rico with plans to expand into other Caribbean countries. Our international staff is fluent in the languages of growing economies outside of North America.
As a market leader, EIS focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make EIS, Inc., one of the most valued businesses within the Genuine Parts family.
EIS is constantly growing and always looking for diverse, talented individuals seeking a career challenge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.