Bilingual Customer Support Representative
Responsible for providing prompt, effective first contact telephone and email support for customers related to the use of all NAPA Products and Services in a friendly and courteous, yet urgent manner.
NOL Support Representatives provide phone and email based support for, but not limited to the following areas…
- Napaonline.com Orders/Returns
- Napa Consumer/Store Relations
- Parts Inquiries
- Store Location
- Automotive Center Warranty
- Store Online Maintenance
Requirements include but may not be limited to the following:
- possess a willingness and ability to learn new concepts, methodologies, and tools
- communicate effectively with both customers and supervisors
- exhibit patience with customers and be thorough in explanations to gain understanding
- be goal oriented, committed and persistent to carry out assigned duties
- possess personal drive and self-motivation and take the initiative to accomplish departmental goals
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to work in a team environment
- excellent customer service skills
- analytical approach to troubleshooting technical problems
- ability to handle stressful situations
- Must be fluent in Spanish
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.