Performs daily warehouse functions in the department including picking, cutting, re-spooling and packing wire / cable.
- Load and set-up wire/cable onto machines
- Cut / re-spool wire/cable per customer specifications
- Follow all work procedures for pulling material, cutting of cable, and in-process inspections
- Clean-up work area daily
- Perform other duties as requested
- Read and interpret documents such as: work orders, wire and cable specifications and procedures.
- Perform basic math functions – add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- High School Diploma or (GED) equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
EIS, Inc., (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) is a North American Distribution leader in process materials, production supplies and industrial motor repair products to the major markets it serves. We proudly support our customers in Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM), Electrical Apparatus (Motor) Repair, Electronic Assembly markets, and much more.
We offer a comprehensive network to our customers with nearly 40 strategically placed stocking locations, totaling more than 680,000 square feet of warehouse space across North America, including Canada and Mexico. We also operate in Carolina, Puerto Rico with plans to expand into other Caribbean countries. Our international staff is fluent in the languages of growing economies outside of North America.
As a market leader, EIS focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make EIS, Inc., one of the most valued businesses within the Genuine Parts family.
EIS is constantly growing and always looking for diverse, talented individuals seeking a career challenge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.