Associate District Manager Trainee
Imagine not only being able to use your expertise to help our customers succeed and stay safely on the road, but also being able to lead NAPA to be the dominant parts supplier in the market. If this sounds like you, NAPA is looking for an energetic Associate District Manager Trainee to join our team who has a passion for the automotive parts industry.
Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount!
- Have multi-site retail management experience, or be ready to shift out of store management and move into the next career level.
- Embrace the advantage of a 12 month trainee program with a coach who takes you through the operational aspects of our store and distribution businesses including: Sales, Marketing, Customers, Products, Store Management, Operations Management and Human Resources.
- Want to jump into a managerial position in a NAPA store district.
- Be ready to provide direction and steer company-owned store operations to rev up return on investment, accelerate market penetration and achieve top levels of customer service upon completion of training.
- Must be able to relocate upon completion of program
- Four Year Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Five to 10 Years work experience with 3-5 Years "Big Box" or Multi-Store Management
- Strong Multi-Task, Prioritization and Time Management Skills
- Computer Savvy with Tracking, Analyzing and Managing Business Results
- Knowledge and Aptitude for using and interpreting Financial Reports and Data
- Effective Influencer and Negotiator with Customers, Peers, Employees, and All Levels of Management
- Valid Driver’s License with: No DWI convictions within the past four years – No more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the last three years
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
NAPA has sped its way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there. We’ve been around since 1925, but we’re not your grandfather’s NAPA.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
Genuine Parts Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.