This position will fulfill requests submitted by the Sales, Product Management, Operations, and other internal teams. This position is primarily responsible for producing detailed reports, checking reports for accuracy, and delivering the reports on time. This includes pulling information from various databases, manipulating the data, formatting the reports, and checking the final product to ensure accuracy, quality, and adherence to requirements.
- Collect, manage and disseminate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports along with maintaining current tracking
- Extract and analyze data to support team with decision making processes
- Create bulletins
- Manage rebate program
- Supplier compliance tracking
- Product return tracking
- Work with data from multiple sources to prepare reports
- Ad hoc reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent business experience
- Superior knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Self-starter that works independently and is proactive
About Rayloc: For over 80 years, Rayloc, a Division of Genuine Parts Company, has been a leading supplier in the automotive aftermarket. Today, our vision is to be the premier supply chain partner for the automotive aftermarket providing innovative solutions in engineering, sourcing and distribution. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with locations in Hancock, MD; Memphis, TN; Morganfield, KY; and Payson, Utah, our products range from brake drums, pads, and shoes, to flashers, fuel filters, hub bearings, u-joints and severe duty rotors. Our value to the automotive aftermarket is in our engineering, catalog, sourcing and distribution capabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.