Software Sales Territory Manager
The Commercial Systems Group TRACS Sales Manager is responsible for sales of all CSG Systems products within their territory. Products include NAPA TRACS shop management software, technical repair software and customer relationship management software.
The CSG TRACS Territory Manager will work closely with the NAPA DC, Independent NAPA Store owner and other personnel making sales calls on Automotive Repair Facilities. The sales cycle includes taking these Automotive Repair Facilities through a consultative sales process that includes information gathering, product discussions, product demonstrations, cost justification and closing the sale.
Position Performance Measures:
* Attain Quota on a monthly and annual basis
* Increase sales of NAPA TRACS products in the specified market
* Increase profit from new and existing customers
- Works with the distribution center, independent store owner and all other necessary in making sales calls on automotive repair facilities. Sales cycle includes taking repair facilities through a consultative sales process including information gathering, product discussions, product demonstrations, cost justification, and closing the sale.
- Installs and trains customers on use of software and hardware that is sold. Ensures customer has knowledge necessary to utilize systems installed and follows up as needed.
- Communicates with the store owner and repair facility on a variety of topics such as making introductions to facilitate parts purchases, troubleshooting technical connection issues with store’s online ordering system, and ensuring customer receives timely service from supporting store.
- Communicates with distribution center management to ensure proper support for customer, to source any possible new customers, and ensure connectivity is maintained between customer and store locations.
- 2 years software sales experience
- High School Diploma, or equivalent experience, required.
- Possesses automotive aftermarket industry knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general computer software, networking and hardware.
- Displays excellent follow-up and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Possesses territory and time management skills.
- Requires an independent and thorough individual who can manage themselves and their territory in a professional manner.
- Travel required 50%+ time involving driving to customer location
- Outside selling experience is preferred
- BS/BA Degree in Management, Marketing or Business is preferred.
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.