Silk Screen Operator (PM)
This position is responsible for operating the silk screen machinery necessary for printing bottles, soap dispensers, signs, cabinets, and other various products to the customers’ expectations. In addition is responsible for working in a team environment and the producing and packaging of quality materials in a timely manner.
Shift Hours; 3:20 pm – 11:50 pm, M-F
Rate: $11.00 – $12.21
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Keep machines in top operating conditions, notifying maintenance or supervision of any necessary repairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities preferred:
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. per box.
- Ability to read work orders, procedures and policies, and follow documentation as required.
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work quickly and independently without supervision.
- Must maintain acceptable attendance in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Review the work orders to obtain the necessary artwork, quantity of product and color of printing. Contact customer service to verify any questionable work order notes.
- Maintain written procedures and follow as required.
- Perform set up on screen machine, pad print machine and ovens and perform the adjustments necessary to produce quality products. Perform minor machine maintenance as required.
- Mix and thin inks following all documented procedures. Also have the ability to identify ink required and have good eye for color matches per customer specifications.
- Obtain first piece approval and have authorized personnel sign off stating the printing on the product meets customer specifications.
- Deliver completed orders to proper shipping and receiving departments.
- Cross-train on each and every printing machine and position within the Silk Screen department.
- Assist fellow teammates in maintaining neat, clean, organized and a safe department.
Impact Products, a wholly owned subsidiary of S.P. Richards Company, is a leading value-added provider of facility, janitorial and safety supplies serving North America. Products include microfiber products, cleaning & dusting products, receptacles, dispensing equipment, safety equipment and many others. Its broad customer base is served from the distribution center in Ohio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.