Warehouse/Driver – Stone Truck Parts
Warehouse team members provide the highest level of customer service by preforming all shipping and receiving for Stone Truck Parts. They are also responsible for maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Receive incoming inventory items and stock inventory in the proper location
- Fill customer invoices; confirm part numbers and load parts onto company vehicles for delivery
- Deliver items to customers, when necessary
- Follow all company safety and accident procedures while on company premises or operating company vehicles or equipment
- Organize and clean warehouse space
- Report customer problems or concerns immediately
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Ability to move up to 100 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- High School Diploma or GED
The Heavy Vehicle Parts Group (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the heavy duty commercial vehicle aftermarket in the U.S. through its TW Distribution Center and their Traction stores, Global Parts, and Stone Truck Parts. They supply quality replacement parts for the repair and maintenance of heavy duty trucks and trailers. HVPG is tailored to the specific needs of their marketplace as great care is taken to provide the products wanted by their customers.
Customers have access to over 520,000 parts from leading industry name brand suppliers, as well as quality private label products. Customers include fleets, independent fleet operators, major repair facilities, trailer OEM’s and others in the heavy duty parts distribution and repair channel. HVPG’s focus is on the needs of their customers by investing in inventory, equipment, and empowering its employees to provide exemplary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.