Motion Industries is looking for candidates with conveyor belt experience, good driving records, and ability to work on weekends and after hours. Our Belt Techs provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. Whether repairing and installing conveyor belts or repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Install, splice and repair conveyor belts at the customers’ locations
- Repair or replace motors, bearings, pulleys and other related items
- Use welding, schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience and field service experience to make accurate and timely repairs.
- Experienced in conveyor belt slicing, repair, installation, and mechanical repair
- High mechanical intelligence
- Welding experience
- Machinist experience
- Experienced in Industrial Maintenance required
- Repair Shop and Field Service experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record required.
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.