An exciting opportuniy to manage assigned on-line sales channels for rapidly growing E-Commerce business for Heavy Duty business.
- Continue to oversee "out of stock" order fulfillment
- Source products for existing sales from other branches
- A four-year business related degree preferred or equivalent business experience.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel and Word at a high level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Previous heavy duty related experience a plus
The Heavy Vehicle Parts Group (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the heavy duty commercial vehicle aftermarket in the U.S. through TW Distribution Center,Traction stores, and Global Parts, Inc. They supply quality replacement parts for the repair and maintenance of heavy duty trucks and trailers. HVPG is tailored to the specific needs of their marketplace as great care is taken to provide the products wanted by their customers.
Customers have access to over 520,000 parts from leading industry name brand suppliers, as well as quality private label products. Customers include fleets, independent fleet operators, major repair facilities, trailer OEM’s and others in the heavy duty parts distribution and repair channel. HVPG’s focus is on the needs of their customers by investing in inventory, equipment, and empowering its employees to provide exemplary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.