The Forklift Operator, under moderate supervision, loads and unloads trucks receiving/delivering goods and materials, and organizes/stores such items in the warehouse. This can be done manually or with forklifts.
M-F 7:00am – 3:30 pm, Rate of pay, $14.50 hour.
- Loads and unloads carrier vehicles receiving/delivering goods and materials for the warehouse.
- Loads and moves goods and materials from the receiving area to the designated storage area in the warehouse.
- Operates a forklift for warehousing operations, as necessary.
- Stacks received goods and materials neatly in designated storage areas.
- Does physical counts and maintains warehouse areas, neat and orderly.
- Maintains safety awareness in and around work areas, observing and reporting potential areas of concern.
- Performs such similar, comparable or related duties, as may be required.
- Ability to read and follow oral and written instructions; ability to be forklift certified.
- None required; prior performance of warehousing/shipping duties and operation of forklifts helpful.
Skills / Aptitudes:
- Manual dexterity, mechanical aptitude, and attention to detail.
- Warehouse environment.
- Extra hours may be required.
Pushing, pulling, lifting up to 50 lbs., with or without the use of assisting equipment, and operating forklift.
Impact Products, a wholly owned subsidiary of S.P. Richards Company, is a leading value-added provider of facility, janitorial and safety supplies serving North America. Products include microfiber products, cleaning & dusting products, receptacles, dispensing equipment, safety equipment and many others. Its broad customer base is served from the distribution center in Ohio and our Manufacturing and warehouse in CA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.