This position is responsible for interpreting work orders, assembling various products and packaging to customer specifications. Responsible for the quality and integrity of packaged products. In addition, must possess the ability to work in a team environment and process quality orders in a timely manner.
Standard work hours are either Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7am – 3:30 pm approximately 24 hrs. per week.
Or, Tues., Wed., and Thurs. from 7am-3:30pm aproximately 24 hrs. per week.
Standard pay rate is $9.00 per hour.
- Must maintain acceptable attendance in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Review work orders to obtain the necessary product. Contact customer service to verify any questionable work order notes.
- Assembly of products as required following assembly and packaging instructions from working instructions.
- Understand and operate urinal screen bagging machines, hot stamp machines, lobby staking machine, and other various machines in Production Department.
- Understand and perform duties of Quality Assurance (QA) function.
- Cross-train other less experienced teammates on assembly process and procedures.
- Assist fellow teammates in maintaining neat, clean, organized and a safe department.
- Maintain written procedures and follow as required.
- Notify maintenance or supervision of any necessary repairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. per box.
- Ability to read work orders, procedures and policies, and follow documentation as required.
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work quickly and independently without supervision.
- Ability to take good notes for future references.
- Previous Warehouse experience preferred.
Impact Products, a wholly owned subsidiary of S.P. Richards Company, is a leading value-added provider of facility, janitorial and safety supplies serving North America. Products include microfiber products, cleaning & dusting products, receptacles, dispensing equipment, safety equipment and many others. Its broad customer base is served from the distribution center in Ohio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.