Executive Administrative Assistant
Do you want to work for a successful company in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment where every day is new and exciting? This is your opportunity. If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, our NAPA Leadership team is looking for a dynamo Executive Administrative Assistant and would love to hear from you! Specifically, we are seeking a high energy, detail-oriented person with a friendly, flexible personality able to handle everything that comes your way. This role is a unique and dual role focusing on Executive Assistant responsibilities supporting the NAPA Senior Management Team. This role would be for you if:
- Have a passion and excitement for multi-tasking and the ability to switch responsibilities effortlessly.
- Entirely customer-centric (your customer is our NAPA Leadership Team)!
- Always positive, team oriented attitude, consistent and thorough follow up
- Are diplomatic and have an exceptionally clear communication style.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing of active calendar appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, completing expense reports; composing and preparing confidential correspondence.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns- including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Prepares Power Point presentations
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assists in coordinating management team meetings, off-sites, and all hands meetings.
- Maintains reports in support of Distribution Center sales efforts such as those relating to pricing corrections, sales reports and vehicle registration.
- Orders and distributes sales promotions and incentives.
- Distributes and solicits promotional and information flyers and catalogs.
- Will translate dictated notes for President.
What we need from you:
- High School diploma is required.
- 5+ year’s executive administrative experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills desired.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Concur, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule outside of the core business hours.
- Experience in both public and private companies preferred.
What we are pleased to offer you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks. If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.