Customer Care Representative I
The Customer Care Representative I is responsible for learning all aspects of the sales and Customer Care process so as to provide support and assistance to the primary Customer Care Team members.
- Responding to and managing customer related issues including order entry, processing incoming electronic orders, expediting, maintaining customer accounts, source products and pricing, maintaining customer scheduled orders.
- Provide feedback to management and production regarding customer needs and concerns.
- Provide support to office personnel.
- General Office duties.
- Proficient in MS Office
- SAP Business Software a plus
- Requires an Associate’s degree in related business field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Internet savvy
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Able to work in a team environment and fulfilling objectives with minimum direct supervision
- Innovative, proactive and self-directed
- Able to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results
- Limited travel as required
Location: Based in Tempe, Arizona but ability to travel to other locations as needed
EIS, Inc., (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) is a North American Distribution leader in process materials, production supplies and industrial motor repair products to the major markets it serves. We proudly support our customers in Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM), Electrical Apparatus (Motor) Repair, Electronic Assembly markets, and much more.
We offer a comprehensive network to our customers with nearly 40 strategically placed stocking locations, totaling more than 680,000 square feet of warehouse space across North America, including Canada and Mexico. We also operate in Carolina, Puerto Rico with plans to expand into other Caribbean countries. Our international staff is fluent in the languages of growing economies outside of North America.
As a market leader, EIS focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make EIS, Inc., one of the most valued businesses within the Genuine Parts family.
EIS is constantly growing and always looking for diverse, talented individuals seeking a career challenge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.