Executive Management Trainee
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled and highly motivated Executive Management Trainee to join our growing auto parts team. This is an opportunity to grow into a management role at a stable US company with more than 85 years of history and a brand that’s a recognized industry leader.
As an Executive Management Trainee, you will join the NAPA Auto Parts team and begin an 18 month job training program that will provide exposure to all operational aspects of our business. The Executive Management Trainee will gain knowledge and insight in these key areas of our company: Distribution/Inventory, Store Operations, Finance, Human Resources, and Sales.
Other areas the Executive Management Trainee will be involved in include:
- Working and learning in our fast-paced retail stores and distribution centers
- Helping and guiding team members in a leadership role
- Steering the company towards continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Striving for top performance as a company
- After successful completion of the program, you will be ready to begin your career with the leader in the automotive aftermarket.
This is an EXCITING opportunity for CAREER ORIENTED individuals looking for an opportunity to grow with a strong and competitive organization!
The ideal Executive Management Trainee will come into the role with a strong motivational desire to train and learn. The Executive Management Trainee should also bring a passion for delivering customer care every day.
Other requirements for the Executive Management Trainee include:
- Four year Bachelor’s degree
- One to three years of work experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, desired
- "Know How", Automotive knowledge AND/OR experience, a plus
- Bi-Lingual language skills favored
- Sales experience in a retail OR wholesale environment, desired
- Passion for delivering customer care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, understand written/verbal instructions, and communicate to other team members.
- Must possess acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) based on hiring standards.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to work in a drug free atmosphere.
- Ability to work with computer scanning equipment.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a Team environment.
- Ability to lift / carry by hand freight weighing up to 60 pounds several times a week.
- Able to push/pull up to 300 lbs using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, climb, push and pull and move at a quick speed of pace.
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.