Senior Java ESB Developer (TIBCO)
The position of Senior ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) Developer is responsible for development and support of an application utilized for integrating disparate systems across the enterprise. This position facilitates solutions between the business and IT support groups, defines requirements and enables the creation of value-added IT integration solutions. The position provides technical project support during scoping, design, testing, and implementation and will be responsible for first level troubleshooting, assessments, prioritization and resolution of IT production issues after implementation. Integration knowledge of interfacing mechanisms, TIBCO, and EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) with an understanding of the business requirements and strategies is required.
- Assure business and technical architecture aligns with the customer’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Participate in the design and planning of projects in conjunction with the external partners, other IT, and business users.
- Design, development and unit test of integration solutions between disparate systems.
- Document interface design.
- Monitor, support and maintain interface applications.
- Manage support tickets by interfacing with both internal and external development staff members.
- Provide development guidance to other development personnel for standards compliance and for performance and efficiency through code reviews and design sessions.
- Participate in all phases of the ESB development lifecycle, including unit testing and ongoing support.
- Deliver end-to-end high quality solutions.
- BS or BA degree in a related field required, unless there is significant, relevant work experience.
- Five or more years’ experience in Enterprise Integration.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation leveraging Enterprise Integration design patterns.
- Experience with the TIBCO development suite of products or with similar and relevant integration development tools.
- Experience working with multiple teams within the enterprise.
- Solid, quantifiable experience in advanced PL/SQL techniques.
- Experience in UNIX shell and Windows scripting.
- Experienced with development of servers for both internal and external consumers.
- Strong background in full lifecycle development using multiple platforms or languages.
- Ability to interact with Management and Software Developers.
- Ability to interact at a technical and non-technical level with Infrastructure, Network, Development, BA and QA teams.
- System architecture and development experience in a high transaction/high availability systems.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including facilitation and team leadership skills
- Proven ability to provide strong problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Must be flexible, be able to change priorities quickly, and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Individual must be a self-starter and capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Capable of learning new tools and technologies.
- Capable of working independently and in a team.
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.