Retail Cashier (weekends only)
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Cashier to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. As a Cashier and an important member of the store team, you will primarily be focused on helping customers with their auto parts purchases.
- Excel in a customer oriented environment
- Are able to operate a cash register, and work with computer and paper catalog systems
- Work with current sales promotions and ability to process rebates and registrations
- Build/maintain store displays; keep items stocked and priced
- Are able to share knowledge about auto part features, benefits and warranty info
- Will flourish in our fast-paced retail stores and jump in to help team members
- Focus on continuous improvement in store processes and procedures
- Strive to be winners in professional appearance, attitude and performance
- Know How – Automotive Knowledge and/or Experience
- ASE (P2) Parts Certification is a PLUS
- Passion for Delivering Customer Care
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Motivated to Train and Learn
- Ability to Thrive and Have Fun in a Busy, Fast-Paced Retail Environment
- Knowledge of Cataloging and/or Inventory Management Systems is a PLUS
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Valid Driver’s License and/or Reliable Transportation
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.