Are you looking for a role that matters?
Look no further. GPC is looking for a Pricing Analyst to provide meaningful, actionable pricing analysis that helps the company set competitive and profitable pricing for the marketplace.
- Accurately complete all assigned tasks within schedule allotted
- Operate effectively, efficiently and amenably within a team environment
- Provides regular and ad hoc pricing analysis and reporting for management, through both PROS (pricing software) and other software programs.
- Takes initiative in identifying and resolving issues around pricing and margin.
- Presents pricing analysis and recommendations to various teams, up to and including management. Provides details including market comparisons, downstream impact of proposals, and review of steps needed to implement change.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and qualitative analysis skills required.
- Excellent math skills and strong attention to detail are required to be successful in this position.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, & Power Point are required.
- Ability to independently develop new Excel models, charts and graphs, and procedures as necessary.
- Strong follow up skills, as well as the ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Solid written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong collaboration with experience leading cross-functional projects, a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines.
- Desire to learn with the motivation to continue to grow in this fast paced environment.
- Work is performed in a typical office environment.
- 2 or 4-year degree in accounting or related field and equivalent experience.
- Access database knowledge a plus.
- Experience with PROS, or any other pricing optimization / analytics software a plus, though not required.
- NAPA store or field experience a plus, though not required.
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.