Associate District Manager
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an experienced and amibitious Associate District Manager to join our Associate District Manager program. This is a 12 month program designed to give the right candidate the experience and exposure to the NAPA system and our industry to support quick movement into a District Management position with NAPA Auto Parts.
The ideal Associate District Manager candidate will:
- Have multi-site retail management experience, or be ready to shift out of store management and move into the next career level.
- Embrace the advantage of a 12 month trainee program with a coach who takes you.
through the operational aspects of our store and distribution businesses including: Sales, Marketing, Customers, Products, Store Management, Operations Management and Human Resources.
- Want to jump into a managerial position in a NAPA store district.
- Be ready to provide direction and steer company-owned store operations to rev up return on investment, accelerate market penetration and achieve top levels of customer service upon completion of training.
- Be open to relocation.
- Ability to relocate
- Four Year Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Five to 10 Years work experience with 3-5 Years "Big Box" or Multi-Store Management
- Strong Multi-Task, Prioritization and Time Management Skills
- Computer Savvy with Tracking, Analyzing and Managing Business Results
- Knowledge and Aptitude for using and interpreting Financial Reports and Data
- Effective Influencer and Negotiator with Customers, Peers, Employees, and All Levels of Management
- Valid Driver’s License with: No DWI convictions within the past four years – No more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the last three years
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.