NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an energetic and experienced Warehouse Manager to join our growing team. Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage daily warehouse operations and service levels to assure accurate and timely end processing of customer orders
- Build, guide and develop an engaged, high performance warehouse team
- Organize products within the warehouse for optimal effieciency in assembling and loading customer orders with safety, precision and speed
- Inspect, protect and maintain company facilities, equipment, vehicles and all other assets
- Display pride in leading a warehouse recognized for safety and cleanliness
- Prevous Warehouse experience
- Previous managerial experience
- High energy, personal drive, and self-motivation to accomplish business goals
- Effective communicator
- Detail-oriented, strong multi-tasking, and organization skills
- Computer literate to track, analyze and manage business results
- Motivated to train and learn
- Desire to go above and beyond the job description
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.