Training and Installation Specialist
The Commercial Systems Group Installation and Training Specialist is responsible for installation and training of all CSG Systems products within the defined territory. Products include NAPA TRACS shop management software and related CSG Products. This individual will also be responsible for pre and post-sales support of all CSG Products within the defined market.
The CSG TRACS Installation and Training Specialist will work closely with the NAPA TRACS Sales Representative, the NAPA DC and related team members, Independent NAPA Store owner and other key personnel installing NAPA TRACS and related CSG products at Automotive Repair Facilities.
- Increase sales of NAPA TRACS products in the specified market
- Increase profit from new and existing customers
- Ensures that TEAM NAPA is consisting re-enforced with massage of the importance of growing connectivity at all levels of distribution
- Actively lead adoption campaigns for all CSG Systems products within the territory
- The CSG TRACS Installation and Training Specialist is also responsible for the installation and training of the software and hardware that is sold within the specified territory
- Working with existing customers to improve their skills and proficiency in NAPA TRACS
- Communications with the NAPA Store Owner and Automotive Repair Facility
- Communications with the NAPA Distribution Centers Management team
- Computer software, networking and hardware knowledge
- Software Sales experience
- Automotive Aftermarket industry knowledge
- Outside selling experience is preferred
- Excellent follow-up and communications skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Territory and time management skills
- Requires a very independent and mature individual who can manage themselves and their territory in a professional manner
- BS/BA Degree in Management, Marketing or Business is preferred
Requires up to 50% travel throughout the territory. The territory includes the Atlanta Distribution Center. The representative will be provided with a company vehicle, laptop computer, cell phone and training. All expenses are paid as well. A base salary and generous commission and year-end bonus program make this an attractive position.
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.