Master Data Management Analyst
The Master Data Management Analyst will be responsible for TIBCO MDM project and production support activities in the information Management group. This will include supporting existing TIBCO MDM solution and new MDM implementations across the organization
- Support the development of a multi-year roadmap to implement an architecture for a multi domain MDM solution that aligns to the strategic goals of the business
- Assist in the development of the Business case for new projects.
- Engage on Business Requirements and delivery for new projects.
- Support Testing process for defect fixes related to production support or project work.
- Work across various teams in IT and business to help define the requirements and drive adoption of the MDM solution
- Work with business partners to enhance the data governance council, its vision, charter, and monthly operations to communicate data standards, ensure a common business vocabulary, and leverage data cross-functionally
- Support the creation of a rollout plan for the MDM solution working with the business to define the communication, training, adoption plan
- Day to day maintenance and support of the application
- Enhance the Data Governance process and define the required solutions to support it
- Implement a multi domain TIBCO MDM solution following the SDLC process defined.
- Support testing team to help executing the test plans and test cases.
- Triage production issues and deliver the fixes on a scheduled time.
- Work with product vendor to replicate issues to get product support.
- Coordinate the support issues with offshore team.
- Ability to write SQL code to do some data analysis / pivot tables in excel
- Create reports from the data analysis to support business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or four-year related degree or significant relevant IT development work experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and consistently across departments in written and verbal interaction.
- Self-starter with sense of urgency and ability to deliver continuous improvements; enjoys fast-paced environments
- Solid interpersonal skills, and an ability to work within a team to achieve goals.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance/debug errors to provide maximum uptime and customer experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly and effectively adapt to technologies outside of current experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work extended hours and adjust schedule and recognize the need to do so.
- Work with technical team, business users, and partners to help define process and system requirements and specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Prior experience in a similar technology environment preferred
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.