Store Parts Pro Eliot
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Parts Professional to join our rapidly growing Auto Parts Team. This is the ideal position for knowledgeable and energetic people who have a passion for automotive parts and believe in the power of teamwork and superior customer care.
As a NAPA Parts Professional, you will primarily be focused on helping customers with their auto parts questions, do-it-yourself projects and auto parts needs. You will also be counted on to share their knowledge about auto part features, benefits and warranty info.
We’re looking for Parts Professionals who:
- Get a charge out of helping customers with their auto parts questions, do-it-yourself projects and auto parts needs
- Will excel as the go-to parts person and in-store parts expert
- Are driven to share their knowledge about auto part features, benefits and warranty info with customers and co-workers
- Can manage highly technical questions and use a thorough understanding of automotive systems, NAPA products, performance standards, sales programs and operating policies
- Are comfortable navigating with NAPA catalogs, price sheets, quick reference guides, interchange listings, illustrated parts guides, numerical listings, technical tips,and installation instructions
- Will shift into high gear in our fast-paced retail stores to help team members
- Know How – Automotive knowledge and/or experience
- ASE (P2) Parts Certification or ability to obtain certificate within one year
- Passion for delivering Customer Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems is a PLUS
- Ability to Work Weekends
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Valid Driver’s License and/or Reliable Transportation
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 6,000 stores, 62 distribution centers, and 16,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 90 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 90-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.