New Distribution & Strategic Planning Analyst
The role will be as an Analyst with responsibility for project and financial modeling, deal assessment and execution, market research and general analytics. We are interested in bringing on board the best and brightest to continue the growth of the group and for future leadership within Genuine Parts Company.
- Support/Manage M&A Process
- Internal Proposal “Executive Summary”
- Develop Working Proposal Pro Forma
- Acquisition Valuation
- Manage Due Diligence Phase (Upon Receipt of Executed “Letter of Intent”)
- Liaison Between M&A Staff and Integration Team
- All Aspects of Completing a Transaction (“Acquisition”) are closely followed and managed
- Works Closely with Director of M&A activity, confirming Process is Moving Forward Efficiently, and responding and managing all Outside Interference
Customer Financial Services
- Prepare and Review Pro Forma’s Drafted for the purposes of Supporting the CFS Team
- Strategic Planning with NAPA Owners
- Review of Store Owner Cash Flows. Advise on Corrections to made to achieve Maximum Efficiency
- Support the Field when Store Owners are Financed through one of our Conventional Loan Partners
- Be available to the Field to respond to Questions and Needs as it Relates to our Conventional Loan Partners
- Use Tools Generated for the Purpose of Supporting “Market Dominance” within the Jobber Community
- Completes underwriting process of Proposals of all “New funding’s” within Growth Capital Program
- Communicates with Field on Providing a Complete Proposal Binder. Ultimately conforming to GC “Published” Proposal Requirements
- Available to Answer Field Questions
- Works Closely with Director of CFS, relating Key details integral in supporting said request
- Communicates with prospective Growth Capital owners, outlining Program obligations
- Coordinates Funding Process with (Lending) Bank and Legal Team.
- Reviews internal, bank and attorney prepared documents to ensure accuracy as compared to the Growth Capital approval package.
- Manages Expectations of the “Closing” Process with the Field Team and Store Owner
- Performs ongoing periodic Performance Reviews of NAPA owners within the Growth Capital portfolio including analyzing historical financial performance, covenant compliance, and performance vs. projections.
Accurately maintain, update and document all Growth Capital credit files and legal agreements.
- 2-5 years Banking or Corporate Development experience
- Bachelor’s degree from leading academic institution.
- Highly numerate with developed quantitative capabilities. Demonstrable financial modeling and evaluation skills are critical. In particular, a good understanding of accounting and/or acquisition finance / project finance modeling is important
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); exceptionally strong Excel skills are required.
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.