Heavy Duty Parts Specialist
If you love heavy duty trucks, and all things big rig …
If you believe in taking care of the customer and the power of teamwork …
If you seek opportunities to learn, train and really grow within a company …
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be someone with NAPA Know How …
You Should Check Out NAPA Auto Parts Stores.
We’re looking for a Heavy Duty Counter Parts Professional who…
- Gets a charge out of helping customers with their heavy duty parts questions, and parts needs
- Is driven to share knowledge about heavy duty part features, benefits and warranty info
- Can shift into high gear in our fast-paced retail stores
- Will jump into helping team members
- Is able to operate a cash register, and navigate computer and paper catalog systems
- Steers toward continuous improvement in store processes and procedures
- Strives to be winners in professional appearance, attitude and performance
- Know How — Heavy Duty Parts Knowledge and/or Experience
- ASE Heavy Duty Parts Certification is a PLUS
- Passion for delivering Customer Care
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a Busy, Fast-Paced retail environment
- Knowledge of Heavy Duty Parts Cataloging and/or Inventory Management Systems is a PLUS
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Valid Driver’s License and/or Reliable Transportation
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.