SR. Product Specialist
Leads and manages end-to-end data & connectivity relationship for installer customer groups and their systems providers including Fleet Management systems (such as AssetWorks, eBIS, Wrenchhead, Ariba, AConnex) to provide seamless integration into NAPA’s point of sale systems, along with back end integrations for Invoicing & Statement solutions to customers financial systems (such as SAP, InvoiceWorks, CAPS, etc.)
The goal will be to provide substantially superior products, service, support and response to enable our installer customers to buy NAPA products utilizing automated integration offerings.
- Enables product line changes for installer point of sale system providers
- Manages billing responsibilities from system providers to NAPA HQ as well as to NAPA stores/DCs
- Actively works with IBS (Integrated Business Solutions) and Major Accounts groups to provide pre-sales support, product offerings & solutions, along with implementations of solutions and post implementation support.
- Engaged with NAPA Integration product team to design standard product offerings “plug & play” into best in class Fleet Management and Invoicing/Financial software providers.
- Analyze sales and profit impact of changes including inventory availability, pricing, and cost to serve – provide reporting data on pricing and inventory to drive sales
- Work with senior management to “own” the third party software relationships & support
- Work with cross-functional teams within GPC including business and IT groups to manage changes, plus work with third party software providers to implement changes and optimizations
- Recommend innovations to improve overall service and delivery while growing sales and profit
- Provide third level support for GPC ecommerce partners including stores, IBS and Major Accounts organizations.
- Knowledge of NAPA products and product lines
- Knowledge of third party provider systems is a plus (Fleet Systems, Financial Systems-AP/AR)
- Ability to understand customers’ integration needs and requirements and assist sales teams to improve customers’ experience with seamless, “easy to do business with”, step-by-step install of product and integration testing & support.
- Advanced knowledge of GPC/NAPA’s ecommerce framework and technologies
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Works well under pressure with good time management skills plus good work ethic
- Superior management skills to lead a team (both internal and external) in achieving desired goals
- IT background desired including B2B implementations, ITIL and change management methodologies
- Very strong communication skills to interact with multiple groups across NAPA and GPC organizations.
- 3-5 years technical integrations, pre-sales support, product & customer solutions experience
- BS/BA – Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Management
- MBA- Business Administration (preferred)
- Travel < 20%
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.