We are seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Administrative Assistant to join our rapidly growing team. This position supports Division Vice President and Division Leadership team.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with executive level professionals, such as Department head, Director, General Manager, Vice President etc.
- Communicating with vendors and suppliers (providing direction, placing orders, giving feedback).
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously (such as responding to informational requests that require pulling and complying data for external and internal customers, complying annual reports, processing payroll, etc.)
- Administrative duties for more than one person to include filing, word processing, copying, shipping, etc.
- Making travel arrangements
- Providing telephone coverage
- Processing various documents for the Department, as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Mail Merge, ACCESS a plus
- Outstanding Organization Skills, Attention to Detail
- Strong Communication Skills
- Self Motivated
- Considerable Knowledge of General Office Procedures, Practices and Equipment
- Ability to Thrive in a Busy, Fast-Paced Environment
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.