Outside Salesperson Global Parts, Inc. (Savannah, FL)
Global Parts salespeople provide the highest levels of customer service. The Local Outside sales team members are responsible for promoting the entire line of Heavy Duty products and programs, calling on new & existing customers.
- Establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient, and professional service
- Work with the Store Manager to provide business planning designed to reach product and sales goals
- Promote Traction’s entire line of Heavy Duty products and programs
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Must maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance; complying with HVPG Policies
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to drive well; good driving record
- Prior Heavy Duty parts background or knowledge is a preferred
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Associate degree or equivalent for a two year college or technical school; or six months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
The Heavy Vehicle Parts Group (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the heavy duty commercial vehicle aftermarket in the U.S. through its TW Distribution Center and their Traction and Global Parts stores. They supply quality replacement parts for the repair and maintenance of heavy duty trucks and trailers. HVPG is tailored to the specific needs of their marketplace as great care is taken to provide the products wanted by their customers.
Customers have access to over 520,000 parts from leading industry name brand suppliers, as well as quality private label products. Customers include fleets, independent fleet operators, major repair facilities, trailer OEM’s and others in the heavy duty parts distribution and repair channel. HVPG’s focus is on the needs of their customers by investing in inventory, equipment, and empowering its employees to provide exemplary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.