Associate Sales Manager
If you believe in building long-term relationships and taking care of customers …
If you seek opportunities to learn, train and really succeed …
If you want to work for a stable U.S. company with more than 85 years of history and a brand that’s a recognized industry leader …
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be someone with NAPA Know How …
You Should Check Out NAPA Auto Parts.
We’re looking for Associate Sales Managers who …
- Will join the NAPA Sales team in supporting our independent store owners with tools and initiatives that power their success
- Seek the infield advantage of a 12 month trainee program with a coach who takes you on a reconnaissance lap of all sales management aspects of our store and distribution businesses including: Sales, Marketing, Customers, Products, Store Management, Operations Management, Human Resources
- Want to jump into a sales management position upon completion of 12 month trainee program
- Can provide guidance and direction to sales crew teams focused on increasing wholesale business for distribution centers
- Are able to shift into high gear to achieve quotas, rev up return on investment, accelerate market penetration and deliver excellent customer care
- Will engage in positive leadership to managers and employees to drive sales and profit growth through effective personnel and asset management
- Fuel and navigate NAPA programs while steering toward continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Conduct high performance business development activities to increase the number of independent NAPA store owners across the United States
- Willingness and desire for company paid relocation anywhere in the U.S
- Four Year College Degree; Business or Finance Preferred
- Three to Five Years Experience in Sales Management for Industrial Distribution Company
- Demonstrated ability in Sales Calls, Closing Sales, and Achieving Sales and Profit Quotas
- Two to Three Years Experience Managing a Team of 3-10 Sales Professionals
- Strong Multi-Task, Prioritization and Time Management Skills
- Computer savvy with Tracking, Analyzing and Managing Business Results
- Knowledge and aptitude for using and interpreting Financial Reports and Data
- Effective Influencer and Negotiator with Customers, Peers, Employees, and All Levels of Management
- Valid Driver’s License with:
- No DWI convictions within the past four years
- No more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the last three years
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.