DC – Associate District Manager
Imagine being able to use your automotive expertise and/or retail management experience to lead one of NAPA’s 60 districts nationwide, as the dominant parts supplier in the marketplace. If this sounds like you, NAPA is looking for an energetic Associate District Manager to join our team who has a passion for excellence, leadership and customer service.
Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, unmatched brand and company pride, stability, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount. Our opportunities are limitless if you focus on the job at hand and stretch yourself to drive performance and results.
- Embrace the advantage of a focused 12 month program that will introduce you to all aspects of our stores, industry, customers and business, while immediately taking on areas of management responsibility
- Provide direction to company-owned stores and sales teams to increase return on investment, accelerate market penetration and achieve top levels of customer service
- Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service is provided and to maximize the P&L performance of the location
- Analyze operating reports, make recommendations and implement areas for improvement
- 1 – 3 years multi-site retail management experience, or readiness to shift out of automotive aftermarket store management and move into the next career level
- Must be able to relocate upon completion of program
- Four Year Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Strong Multi-Task, Prioritization and Time Management Skills
- Computer Savvy with Tracking, Analyzing and Managing Business Results
- Knowledge and Aptitude for using and interpreting Financial Reports and Data
- Effective Influencer and Negotiator with Customers, Peers, Employees, and All Levels of Management
- Valid Driver’s License with: No DWI convictions within the past four years – No more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the last three years
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.