TRACS Territory Manager
The Commercial Systems Group TRACS Sales Manager is responsible for sales of all CSG Systems products within their territory. Products include NAPA TRACS shop management software, technical repair software and customer relationship management software.
The CSG TRACS Territory Manager will work closely with the NAPA DC, Independent NAPA Store owner and other personnel making sales calls on Automotive Repair Facilities. The sales cycle includes taking these Automotive Repair Facilities through a consultative sales process that includes information gathering, product discussions, product demonstrations, cost justification and closing the sale.
- Attain Quota on a monthly and annual basis
- Increase sales of NAPA TRACS products in the specified market
- Increase profit from new and existing customers
- Ensure that TEAM NAPA is consistently re-enforced with the message of the importance of growing connectivity at all levels of distribution
- Actively lead adoption campaigns for all CSG Systems Products within the territory
- The CSG Territory Manager is also responsible for the installation and training of the software and hardware that is sold
- Communications with the NAPA Store Owner and Automotive Repair Facility
- Communications with the NAPA Distribution Centers management
- Software Sales experience
- Automotive Aftermarket industry knowledge
- Outside selling experience is preferred
- Good general computer software, networking and hardware knowledge
- Excellent follow-up and communications skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Territory and time management skills
- Requires a very independent and mature individual who can manage themselves and their territory in a professional manner
- BS/BA Degree in Management, Marketing or Business is preferred
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.