Sales Support Analyst
NAPA is looking for a Sales Support Analyst to join our Major Accounts Department! Come support our Major Accounts team initiatives by measuring and reporting on key performance indicators! This position requires strong analytical skills and attention to detail in order to ensure data quality, create meaningful reports, and track multiple on-going projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has one to two years’ experience in project management.
- Creates sales presentations for upper and executive management regarding major account sales key performance indicators.
- Creates monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales reports for management team to analyze various aspects of customer information. Compiles data on types of products purchased, profitability, sales opportunities, etc.
- Analyzes product promotions data to determine if promotion is actionable. Reports to management if promotion is viable and makes recommendations for sales adjustments if required.
- Audits projects using documented project management processes and other auditing tools. Reports on audit results to support project timelines and ensure compliance to agreed deliverables.
- Works with the business intelligence team to establish data availability for reporting. Ensures data is accurate, transparent, and relevant. Uses data to create meaningful reports and presents information to management and executives.
- Supports the major account sales process by answering questions, explaining proper invoice procedures, and researching and solving issues regarding major account customers at the store, NAPA DC and divisional levels.
- Acts as a liaison with store, product, shared services (APAR), finance, and accounting teams for execution of projects. Serves as point of contact for customers and vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge/experience with NAPA’s business processes as it relates to computer systems, supply chain, or products preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel (pivot tables, and vlookups) and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Access with capacity to grow Access skills.
- Candidate must also be able to audit projects against a standard project management process and department key performance indicators, and report-out on the findings.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and qualitative analysis skills required. Ability to perform ad hoc analysis.
- Ability to interact effectively with customer and company employees at all levels of the organization.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make formal presentations on a variety of work-related topics.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work performed in a typical office environment.
- Travels up to 20% of the time.
We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.