Territory Sales Manager-Distribution Center
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking and energetic and enthusiastic Territory Sales Manager to join our growing team of autoparts professionals. Our Territory Sales Managers are responsible for NAPA program implementation to enable our independent store owners and their installer customers to increase their market share, profitability and return on investment. Our TSMs have the opportunity to ensure that our NAPA store owners successfully compete in their market and and drive market growth, sales and profitability .
Our successful Territory Sales Manager will:
- Work with independent NAPA Auto Parts stores and their installer customers
- Increase the market share, profitability and return on investment by implementing NAPA marketing, sales and training programs
- Work in an advisor and business partner role with store owners and build long-term relationships
- Prepare stores to manage effective inventory levels
- Create a roadmap for all store activities including moves, store revamps, modernizations, open houses, etc.
- Engage store personnel in training on utilization of NAPA programs and operational procedures of distribution centers
- Strive to meet territory quotas and contribute to the achievement of distribution center quotas
- Demonstrate true leadership with vision, collaboration, trust, respect and effectiveness
- Assist other store team members
- Want their income to reflect their delivered results
- College degree preferred; or equivalent sales experience
- Experience in a NAPA Store or other retail automotive industry experience preferred
- Effective influencer and negotiator, adept at preparing for, closing, and maintaining sales
- Strong multi-task, prioritization, problem solving, decision-making, and effective judgment skills
- Personal drive, action-oriented, sense of urgency, self-motivation and desire for continuous improvement
- Passion for delivering Customer Care
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.