Warehouse Associate (FT)
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled and energetic Warehouse Associate-Loader to join our growing team of professionals. Our Loaders stage, shrink wrap and load product by trip number and store number as it is received from the packing and pulling areas of the stockroom. They also prepare palletized loads for shipment by shrink-wrapping product.
- Ensures correct parts are placed on the correct truck.
- Stages product on pallets, shrink wraps to prevent loss, and loads pallets on trucks.
- Keeps work area clean to avoid potential accidents and to allow for rapid loading.
- Pulls stock orders until time to load trucks as needed.
- Pulls large parts and stages to proper truck.
- Assists with processing other DC shuttles.
- Works in a safe manner following all safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Moving through aisles, rows and shelves
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs as needed
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks motorize cards, pallet jackets, etc
- Helping team members maintain a clean, organized floor
NAPA Associates are required to have the stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift.
Other requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- 6 months prior work experience.
- Forklift certified.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers (both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence.
- Should have basic computer usage skills.
In the 1920’s, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we’ve sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we’re not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don’t let our age lead you to believe we can’t keep up with the changing times. We’re not your grandfather’s NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we’ve adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We’re constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we’re hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It’s an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That’s probably one of the reasons you’re visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you’ll be part a team that’s building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.